- Hoher Praxisbezug
- Aktuelle Forschungsgebiete
- Individuelle Zusammenarbeit
Unsere Professor*innen im Profil
- Raum D234
Nils-Ole Hohenstein is a professor of supply chain management and logistics at Cooperative State University Mannheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg.
Professor Hohenstein has more than eight years of professional industrial working, consultancy and leadership experience in supply chain & logistics strategy, design and operations with small / medium-sized enterprises and multinational companies specialized in automotive, chemicals, technology and engineering.
Professor Hohenstein received his PhD in Strategic Supply Chain Management from the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- Digitalization & Technologies in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
- Global Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Case-based Teaching and Problem-based Learning
- Digital Technologies in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management & Resilience
- Supply Chain Strategy
Journal Articles (Peer-Reviewed):
- Sturm, S., Hohenstein, N.-O., Hartmann, E. (2022): Linking entrepreneurial orientation and supply chain resilience to strengthen business performance: an empirical analysis, in: International Journal of Operations & Production Management, forthcoming.
- Hohenstein, N.-O. (2022): Supply chain risk management in the COVID-19 pandemic: strategies and empirical lessons for improving global logistics service providers’ performance, in: The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 33 No. 4, pp. 1336-1365.
- Sturm, S., Hohenstein, N.-O., Birkel, H., Kaiser, G., Hartmann, E. (2022): Empirical research on the relationships between demand- and supply-side risk management practices and their impact on business performance, in: Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 27 No. 6, pp. 742-761.
- Wetzstein, A., Hartmann, E., Benton jr., W., Hohenstein, N.-O. (2016): A systematic assessment of supplier selection literature–State-of-the-art and future scope, in: International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 182, pp. 304-323.
- Hohenstein N.-O., Feisel E., Hartmann E., Giunipero L. (2015): Research on the Phenomenon of Supply Chain Resilience: A Systematic Review and Paths for Further Investigation, in: International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 45 No. 1/2, pp. 90-117.
- Hohenstein N.-O., Feisel E., Hartmann E. (2014): Human Resource Management Issues in Supply Chain Management Research: A Systematic Literature Review from 1998 to 2014, in: International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 44 No. 6, pp. 434-463.
International Conference Proceedings:
- Sturm, S., Hohenstein, N.-O. & Hartmann, E. (2022): The Relationships between Corporate Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Resilience and Business Performance: An Empirical Study, Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) 32nd Annual Conference, Online.
- Sturm, S., Hohenstein, N.-O. & Hartmann, E. (2022): Linking Corporate Entrepreneurship and Supply Chain Resilience to strengthen Business Performance - An Empirical Analysis, 31st Annual IPSERA Conference, Jönköping Sweden.
- Hohenstein, N.-O. (2021): Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic: Supply Chain Risk Management Insights from the Logistics Service Industry, 28th European Operations Management Association (EurOMA) Conference, Online.
- Hohenstein, N.-O. (2021): Effective Management of COVID-19 Disruptions: The Critical Role of Logistics Service Providers, Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) 31st Annual Conference, Online.
- Wetzstein A., Hohenstein N.-O., & Hartmann, E. (2015): Understanding the Role of Supplier Selection in PSM Research – A Systematic Literature Review, The Academy of Management – The 75th Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada.
- Hohenstein N.-O., Feisel E., Hartmann E. (2014): Perspectives on Supply Chain Resilience: Where have we been and where are we going?, The Academy of Management – The 74th Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, USA.
- Hohenstein, N.-O. & Hartmann, E. (2014): Integrating Supply Chain Resilience and Corporate Entrepreneurship from a Dynamic Capabilities View, 23rd Annual IPSERA Conference, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Hartmann, E., Hohenstein, N.-O., Feisel, E. (2014): Der Innovationswürfel: Strategien zum erfolgreichen Umgang mit Supply Chain Störungen, in: Motoren der Innovation – Zukunftsperspektiven der Innovationsforschung, Springer Wiesbaden, pp. 97-114.